Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Commitment

I think I have some commitment issues. Either that or maybe just perfectionism issues. I have the hardest time starting because I'm afraid I'll be stuck or it won't be right. I finally started the 'blog' and such an orginal title. I'll change that later when the 'perfect' one comes to me. I think that I need to do this for many different reasons. I suppose I should list them.
I would like a record of my life and what is going on
It is good to journal and 'get it out of your system' so to speak
I suppose when I let people know that I have one (a blog) they may get to know me better
I need to stop hiding out and get out there, emotionally, stop being afraid of what people might think of me
I like to write regardless of how good I am
I want to be more thoughtful about life and enjoy and appreciate it more
So there it is. There are probably more but I am done for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. Thank you for being you. I love your blog. I had never heard of one until Noah's. Time always seems to get away but I honestly think of you daily. If I wasn't so stubborn as to think I need to work all the time I would like to spend time visiting with you. You are very special to me.

Anonymous said...

Joanie says...hey girl I'm new at this. Sorry I didn't put my name on the last one.