Sunday, November 19, 2006

Post

Ok everyone, for some reason my picture loading ability is having a problem so I have not been posting. I have a struggle posting without a picture (I am a visual person) so I will keep writing them and "save as draft" until I get this figured out. Hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you let us know. I miss your updates. I always hate it when I can't add my pictures, too. I switchted to beta-blogger thanks to KarenKool and I've had tons of trouble since. We have three computers (my husband is in to building them and repairing them). Things are better now that he added the "foxfire" deal that Beth Hasz informed me of on her post. Our lap tops work fine, but most of our pictures get loaded on to our pc and I get tired of transferring everthing.
Happy Thanksgiving :)

Kim said...

My trouble started when I switched to beta-blogger as well. It must be a blogger issue. When I had firefox on my computer I felt like I couldn't do a thing. It made me crazy. Hope it all get worked out soon.